Monday, June 16, 2008

The Toads parts 1 - 5: A Parody of Dr. Skullthumper's "The Frogs"

[NOTE: Skull, don't HATE me or ban me from the internets! Everyone else, read "The Frogs" by Christopher Lesiw BEFORE reading this.]

Ivan was a writer. That meant he liked to complain, or be drunk. This morning was special, though. As he woke up, Ivan was almost about to complain until he decided to go for a walk instead, and think about his feeeeeeelings.

To make a long story short, Ivan was run over by a car.

By the time Wes had caught up with Mark and told him the bad news, the writer had already decided to just unleash two new characters on the reader. Mark was already in hysterics. "No no it's not true or possible no no no okay I'm over it."

"Let's go to hell and find him for some reason!" Wes said, his beamy, brilliant, effulgent, incandescent, irradiant, lambent, lucent, luminous, lustrous, radiant, refulgent, and shiny smile gleaming all over the damn place.

"Sounds okay to me." Mark angrily retorted.

As they arrived at the lake front, Wes pointed out the magic Ski-Doo upon which they would travel to the river in hell that they wanted to go to. Hell in this story represents madness or something.

"Is it safe?" Mark angrily retorted.

"Meh." Wes said, and they were off. Sixteen metaphors and a simile later, they were in the place where they wanted to be.

"Wait... why did I agree to this?" Mark retorted angrily.

"LOL, PLOX! HAXXORZ!" Wes screamed in Mark's face.

"lol, lol, lol," the toads croaked. The toads represent madness too, in case you're fucking RETARDED. Pay attention, here!

To be continued... ahahaha, naw, I'm kidding.

Back to "Snow" by me...

3 comments:

Chris said...

"Let's go to hell and find him for some reason!" Wes said, his beamy, brilliant, effulgent, incandescent, irradiant, lambent, lucent, luminous, lustrous, radiant, refulgent, and shiny smile gleaming all over the damn place.

I was laughing aloud at this point... omg...

Chris said...

Oh yeah, by the way, madness? Close but no cigar. My Hell works on one principle and one principle only. oOoOoOoOoOo mystery!!!!!

James said...

Blogging about blogging? Shit, guys, we're in deep...

Also, Cajek, your story nearly made me hit by head on my desk, what with the laughter and whatnot. I'ma SUE YOU!

Anyways, no no it's not true or possible no no no okay I'm over it.